Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Warning: Graphic photos from my surgery...

Just a quick hello after surgery. I wanted to share the photos of my fibroids that the doctor took out. They are extremely graphic so don't look if you can't stomach. Unfortunately I can't add a Read More from my phone to hide them, so if you use an RSS feed, sorry for bombarding you with these images!
I will do a proper update in a few days. Thank you for your love and prayers! We love you all so much!!
I just wanted to give you all some perspective. And yes, these were all inside me...



2 comments:

  1. Wow! My name is Vickie and I live in Orlando that was an amazing story and very inspiring. I also have a huge fibroid and have been afraid of surgery you have gave me hope that surgery is possible without losing my uterus could I please have the name of your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,

    It's so nice to "meet" you! I'm so glad my story could give you hope. I know how scary (and difficult!) life can be with a huge fibroid so I'll be praying you get some relief soon!

    I would love to give you the information. Is there an email address you can give me? Or you could shoot me an email at sayhello@nikkibaltusis.com or even find me on FB if you would rather!

    https://www.facebook.com/helloworlditsnikki


    I hope to hear from you soon!!
    Best,
    ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise