Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Pins: Inspiration, Summer Sangria, And a Pin That Cracks Me Up Every Time.


 
Happy Friday!

I know I haven't been the most consistent with this blog.  But I'm busy getting a degree, so have some patience with me!  ;)

I'm starting a new segment called, "Daily Pins."  These are all awesome things I've found from Pinterest, a website you should really subscribe to.  If you're a DIY-er and/or love things in life, this site is for you!  From fashion tips to homemade house cleaners (blog post coming soon on that!), you can find it all!  The great thing about Pinterest is that you can actually click on the link and be magically transported to the original home of the article/photo/etc.  I am a faithful "pinner" and if you aren't interested in signing up for yet another social media site, let me bring the fun to you!



I love love love this quote:

 



I've seriously been dying to try this sangria from the moment I saw it.  White Strawberry-Lemon Sangria.  Oh.  My.  Stars.
 
 


 
And finally, I leave you with a pin that cracks me up every single time.

 




I can't handle it!  I practically cry tears of laughter every time I see it.  I just want to fist pump and high-five someone.  Every time.


Have a great weekend!
xo,
~N

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise