Friday, November 30, 2012

November...in Pictures

Since I'm not so great at keeping up with my blog lately, I decided to give you a snapshot few snapshots of November.


*Some light reading. ;)*


*He's such a stud!*



*Fuzzy slippers.*


*Lunch down by the river.*


*Veggie and beef stew.*


*We voted!*


*Lovely fall day.*


*Our nativity from Aaron's parents. Made out of wood from Israel!*


*My new 2012 Christmas ornament. Love it!*


*Breaking Dawn: Part 1. Sigh.*


*Cut down our Christmas tree. And I waited until after Thanksgiving! You should be so proud.*


*He's getting too big for my lap now. Sigh.*


*Getting coffee at the coffee shop the Backstreet Boys approve of. NBD.*


*Kitty cat trying to figure out how to get the fish.*


*Some more light reading.*


*Christmas tree in a bag. Smells amazing!*


*Wreath my coworker made out of the magazines we publish! So cool!*


*Wouldn't mind a log cabin...or a bathroom like this.*


*Winter wonderland on my phone.*


*Gingerbread massacre.*


*November toenails with the nieces.*


*So this one day, I ironed my finger...*


*Real leaves straight from Vermont!*


*Hubs giving drum lessons. Seriously...heart melted.*


*One of my locations for a photo shoot. Gorgeous.*


*11 people crammed into our apartment for our Twilight marathon.*


*Homemade fan shirt. Yea, that's right.*


*Snuggles with my Kitty.*


*Black Friday shopping for the first time in my life. Saved so much more than $104.76!*


*Voting for the first time in my life. Loved it!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise